FAB Score = 367 (as of 9 Feb 2023; down 40 month-over-month)
FAB Rank = 1 (among 16 banks)
– HQ: San Francisco Bay Area
– Founded: 2017
– Raised $152M (Crunchbase) including $120M in 2021
– Valuation: $1.7B (based on July 2021 round)
– Website visits: 1.5 million (Dec 2022; SimilarWeb) <<<< Most website traffic
– Employees: 400 (Pitchbook)
– Articles: 15 (Crunchbase)
– Linkedin: 18,200 followers (815 employees)
– iOS app: 4.8 (1,100 reviews)
– Trustpilot: 3.6 (523 reviews)
- How the FAB Score is calculated: As nerds do, we are developing a proprietary score measuring the adoption of private digital financial services companies. Since most do not release traditional metrics (# customers, deposits, AUM, etc) we rely on third-party estimates of website traffic, app downloads, as well as publically reported funding (equity + debt). We call it the FAB score, standing for Fintech Attention Barometer. It’s a work in progress, so expect changes in the formula.
- Disclaimer: We personally write and stand by everything published here. We receive referral revenues from certain companies which can impact their positioning on the site. At the time of publication, Mercury is one of our partners.