It’s been a busy fall in the virtual fintech events/conference business with many earlier shows delayed until Q4 in the hopes, alas, that COVID would be tamed by now. As of today, there are still 14 events remaining for the year. We know you can’t possibly have used up your 2020 events budget, so check out one or more of the following events.
Digital content streaming and even virtual networking have greatly improved since the spring so you may be surprised at the value you receive. In 2020, I’ve “attended” far more fintech events than in a normal year.
Keep abreast of any new events at our Fintech Events Calendar, updated daily (see inset). Many events have yet to finalize their 2021 schedule, but we expect numerous virtual fintech events in Q1 and Q2.
- 16-18: Future of Fintech by CB Insights
- 16-19: PlugandPlay Winter Summit (Free)
- 17-19: Open Finance 2020 (Mexico)
- 19: Fintech Forum (Germany): 12th annual
- 23-25: FinovateWest (previously FinovateSpring)
- 24: Fintech Junction (Israel) (Free)
- 24: Fintech Design Summit (London)
- 30: Swiss Fintech Investor Day
- 30-Dec 4: Fintech Connect (Free)