13junAll Day14Transform Payments USA by ReutersIn person: Tickets $1,799 to $2,499
OPENING KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
• Amidst global economic headwinds, how can incumbent banking institutions innovate to ensure their product offering exceeds the expectations of their customers?
• As customer touchpoints with fintech and digital technology platforms climb to an all-time high, how effective has the response from incumbent players to a build a banking experience fit for future?
• How are leading banks leveraging their internal expertise and resources to ensure developments in instant payments, Digital ID, Big data and Blockchain can become sources of competitive advantage?
• Gain a clear understanding of the value proposition instant payments can provide for mid to large tier corporates, overcoming client concerns around availability and market readiness.
• Navigate expectations around Request for Pay among your clients and how this is rolling out in the industry.
Ulrike Guigui, Head of Payment Systems at Wells Fargo
Carl Slabicki, Managing Director, and Co-Head of Global Payments at BNY Mellon
Irfan Ahmed, Head of US Payments, Bank of America
10:45AM – 11:15AM
Democratizing the Instant Economy: The Key Lessons and Competitive implications of A2A Payments in the US Market
• As alternatives to card payments emerge, what are the implications for fraud when moving money directly between accounts and wallets?
• How can emerging financial technology players make sense of the Open Banking regulatory landscape and maturity in the United States vis-à-vis the European Model?
• How can issuing and acquiring banks effectively partner and develop an A2A strategy that considers their traditional card business?
Bernadette Kspeka, VP, FedNow Deputy Head of Product Development, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Build, Buy or Borrow: The Key to Successful Fintech Partnership in 2023
• How can Partnership and investment within the B2B and Retail Payments space be supercharged, despite turbulent economic headwinds?
• How are key payment trends in 2023 informing the strategic investment and acquisition strategy of leading financial institutions as they build their payments business?
Phil Robin, Strategy Head, Enterprise Payments, Truist
1 – 2 pm
Payment RegTables: Finding Harmony between Regulation and Innovation
• As the US Payments market transitions to a data-driven and instant payments Ecosystem, how can legal and compliance teams from regulatory bodies and banks collaborate on the key issues of an Open Payments ecosystem?
2:00PM – 2:20PM
A New Age of Cyber Security & Fraud: Building a Resilient Ecosystem in the Shift to Online Commerce
How can consumers and merchants be safeguarded within a secure card holder environment?
Towards a better Future of Payments: Reimagining How the World Pays
• A leading P2P payment player, Retail Bank, Card Network and Payment Facilitation platform debate and discuss the payment options available to their customers.
• What does the future hold for Pay-By-Bank, Pay-By-Card, and Pay-By-Wallet in reducing friction, boosting financial inclusion, and creating a sustainable financial footprint of individuals and businesses?
Amanda Orson, CEO, Curve US
Sean Loosli, Head of Consumer and Small Business Payments, Zelle, Early Warning Services
Colin Walsh, Founder and CEO, Varo Bank
Kristy Duncan, CEO, Women in Payments (Moderator)
3:20PM – 4:20PM
Payments in the Circular Economy – Discovering the New Green Era for Fintech and Banking
• How can the financial services sector create platforms, solutions, and technologies that align to key sustainability targets while protecting their bottom line?
• How can SMBs be supported and have their payment experience enhanced in the next generation of instant payments and digital banking?
• How can customer confidence and sustainability expectations be met through emerging technology tools?
09:00AM – 10:00AM
• In an age of multiple payment and banking options, understand why anyone choose to pay the way they do.
• Learn how to enable intuitive money transfer features into commonly used applications, to enhance personalization of your customer’s journey
• Develop a robust security strategy and due diligence approach when integrating your payment service into an application.
Steve Bishop, Chief Operating Officer, Old Missouri Bank
Ankur Sinha, Chief Technology Officer, Remitly
Enhancing Trust within Treasury: Maximising Bank and Fintech Co-operation to better serve your customers
• An interactive opportunity for each delegate to join an expert-led workshop of their choice on four cutting edge cloud technologies radically changing financial services for the better.
• Workshop topics will include Cloud Technology, Premium APIs, Artificial Technology and Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Solutions.
• How can corporate treasurers prepare for greater digital currency interest and adoption by their key customers?
• Understand the implications of enhanced payment rails within the B2B Payments market
• Hear in practice how Financial Institutions and Fintechs are refining their technology stack to serve a growing market of SMBs and Corporates looking for ease within their international payments.
• Develop a coherent understanding of regulatory hurdles when operating cross-border payments services across multiple jurisdictions.
Brynly Llyr, Head of Blockchain and Digital Assets, World Economic Forum
Linda Kugblenu, Vice President Product Solutions Specialist, Payments and Treasury Services, J.P Morgan
• Learn how financial institutions have successfully planned for seamless integration of ISO 20022 to increase the strength of payment processing, operations and products,
• Gain multiple perspectives on the change management practices associated with a superior delivery of ISO 20022’s deadline requirements, such as optimizing budget and resource allocation.
• Leverage the data-enriching potential of new business service processes and with ISO 20022
june 13 (Tuesday) - 14 (Wednesday)